Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Very Best Wishes to All

Glenn moved to Taylor County first..the Viking girls saw how tall she was and must have been thrilled..then they discovered that her hidden talents may not have included basketball.   Then I came to town.. ok..not as tall, but another hopeful. While I did attend Coach Carter's basketball camp one summer and conquerred one "mean layup", I ultimately found my niche as one of yalls biggest fans...yelling my fool head off!  Sherry taught me that!! haha

My very best wishes to all the Ladies of Viking. Sandra, Edie, Bunny, Patsy, MaryAnn, Kathy...Sherry, Dawn..wow.. thanks for the memories!

Funny, I can only remember the winning..not that loss!  Enjoy your celebration...


Shelley Carroll Thessen

2 Comments:

At March 14, 2007 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Bunny Fuller Harris said...

Thanks for the best wishes, Shelley. Wish you and Glenn could be here too. Bunny


Note to everybody else: Shelley lives in Washington D.C. now and Glenn lives in Decatur.

 
At March 15, 2007 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Sandra Arnold said...

Thanks for the email you sent me. It has been great corresponding with you and Glen the last couple of days. We will miss you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home